Here's the five simple steps if you want your cards to go Second Class (you can send some First and some Second Class by placing two separate orders):
1. Write, address, seal and count your Christmas cards.
2. Choose the number of cards between 10 and 100 from the drop down list. Make a separate order if you have more than 100.
3. Go to Basket. You will pay 20p + 66p for the Second Class stamp.
4. Pay, and note the payment reference. You'll receive a confirmation email.
5. Parcel up your cards to arrive with us by Wednesday 15 December to:
Order From [INSERT YOUR SURNAME/TOWN OR CITY]
Bethlehem Christmas Cards, Farmers, Bethlehem Llangadog SA19 9DW.
Don't miss out YOUR SURNAME/CITY!
That's it! Christmas cards sorted - and made that little bit special.